Who is Akshay Ruparelia?
Who is Akshay Ruparelia?
- Akshay Ruparelia is the founder and ex-CEO of Doorsteps.co.uk (Online Estate Agency, 3rd Largest at peak, 60 in team and raised £1.5m+, Startup of the year)
- Founder of AKR Growth Ventures (Social Enterprise, delivering on government contracts as DWP partner)
- Co-Founder and CEO of Impact3 (Blockchain; launched world’s first invite-only NFT and philanthropy projects via NFTs and blockchain).
- Oxford 10KSB Alumni (Similar to an EMBA)
- Forbes 30 Under 30, 2021 Youngest Honoree
- Prince’s Trust RISE Board Member
- Evening Standard 25 Under 25 – 2019
- Evening Standard, London’s most influential people 2019
- Transferwise 20 Under 20 – 2019
- Royal Asssociation of Deaf People – Ambassador
MY MISSION STATEMENT
My goal is to change lives. Change lives through directly disturbing archaic, consumer-facing practices and help fellow founders, startups and charities – change lives through powerful practices of mission, value proposition, technology and high-performance organisational culture. My purpose is to leave a legacy that changed lives – through high performance and supporting others in reaching peak performance.
How I see it:
High performance means succeeding beyond standard norms over the long term – whilst maintaining wellbeing and relationships. High performers pull UP their tribe, not push them down. Understanding that high performance is not correlated with age, nationality, ethnicity or gender.
VENTURES & ROLES
Founder & ex-CEO
An evolutionary proposition; a hybrid estate agency, but with a disruptive price. Founded in late 2016 with a national footprint and target of online/hybrid estate market leader within 3 years. Sold over £1bn of homes and grown to a team of 60+ people before stepping down in April 2021 to pursue other ventures.
Co-founder & CEO
We exist to experiment, build, learn and impact the future of what work and play looks like.
Founder & Consultant - Social Enterprise / AKR Growth
Akshay Ruparelia Coaching & Consulting
Approved DWP Kickstart Gateway, aiming to place over 1,000 young people into work and manage over £10million of wage rebates for 16-24 Year Olds.
Board Member - Prince’s Trust RISE 2025
The Prince's Trust
RISE is a network of young adults aged between 21 to 45 who are passionate about social mobility.
University of Oxford
The official University of Oxford LinkedIn page. For news, events and admissions information
Royal Association for Deaf people